High-performance chemical agents and solutions for brightening and treating metal parts and surfaces. A key element of the anodising process.
At Alutech, we’re a leading UK manufacturer, supplier and distributor of high-performance metal surface brightening (or treatment) solutions.
We formulate, manufacture and distribute a range of quality chemicals for brightening metal parts and surfaces, a key element of the anodising process.
Our range of UltraLyte products provides market-leading brightening technology across a variety of substrate grades, covering all aspects of the aluminium brightening process.
- UltraLyte 170 FS is suitable for suppressing fumes typically created during some metal brightening processes.
- UltraLyte 41 — a nitric acid-free solution — is used to give a semi-bright finish.
- UltraLyte EPS is an electropolishing solution, ideal for use with copper, stainless steel and aluminium.
Products that use these anodising chemicals typically fall into functional and decorative categories.
- Functional applications can include food and drink cans, foils, nails, gas cylinders, pipes, industrial roofing and more.
- Decorative uses can include car alloys, kitchen utensils, handles, bathroom fittings, window frames, cosmetics packaging and more.
Whether a 25L or 200L drum, 1000L container or bulk transfer, we’re able to facilitate brightening agent orders of any size. With a leading distribution network, we can provide speedy, cost-effective delivery across the UK.