Acesulfame Potassium is a calorie-free sugar substitute widely used as A sweetener in food and beverage. As a sweetener, Acesulfame Potassium can be used in a wide variety of industries including food production, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetics.
• Frozen desserts, confectionary, beverages, and baked goods
• Chewing gum, sauces, and yoghurt
• Protein shakes and pharmaceutical products
• Cereals, jams and jellies, sauces, dips and dressings, canned or processed fruit and vegetables, dairy products, vitamins, and dietary supplements.
• Table-top sweeteners and nutritional supplements
Please note: We are unable to sell chemicals to members of the public.