Ammonium persulfate is a type of inorganic compound. It is an odourless and crystalline solid that is white in colour. It is readily soluble in water and is a strong oxidizing agent.
• Used in hydrogen peroxide bleaching as an additive.
• In printed circuit boards.
• In olefin polymerization as an initiator.
• An additive to preserve food.
• An oxidising agent.
• To wash infected yeast.
• To remove pyrogallol stains.
• As a depolarizer in batteries.
• A common ingredient in hair bleach.
Please note: We are unable to sell chemicals to members of the public.