MKP is popular in fertiliser manufacture, particularly for hydroponics and the greenhouse trade. A source of phosphorus and potassium, it has high solubility and a relatively low pH, suiting it to various crops.
It is also a food additive holding E-number E340, functioning as an emulsifier, buffering agent and nutrient source. It is also applied as a buffering agent in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, cleaning products and more.
Our monopotassium phosphate is available as a solid powder and liquid in a range of bulk sizes.
• Fertilisers: Nutrient source (as a fertiliser-grade powder)
• Home gardening and horticultural products
• Soft drinks
• Condensed milk
• Alcoholic beverages
• Sport drinks
• Energy drinks
• Buffering agent in certain formulations
• Animal and livestock feeds: Nutrient source
• Baked goods
• Canned fish
• Processed meats, sausages, ham
• Buffering agent in pharmaceuticals
• Nutrient in vitamin-based formulations
• Metal surface treatment: Corrosion inhibitor in metal finishing baths
• Aquaculture: Nutrient source
• Cosmetics: pH adjuster and buffering agent
• Fire extinguishers: Fire suppression agent
• Laboratories: Buffering agent for solutions
With over 50 years’ experience, state-of-the-art facilities and a large delivery fleet, we are a leading manufacturer, supplier and distributor of monopotassium phosphate.
Join thousands of customers across the UK and Europe in choosing Airedale Group to meet your chemical requirements.
Please note: We are unable to sell chemicals to members of the public.