Polyphosphoric acid is a versatile reagent with many applications in the chemical industry and also as a dehydrating agent for organic synthesis.
• In the production of shampoos, creams and surfactants
• Inhibiting bacterial growth and neutralising contaminants
• Used as a brightener and descaler for metal surfaces
• Functions as a multi-purpose reagent in diverse chemical applications
• Exhibits formidable dehydrating capabilities, contributing significantly to organic synthesis processes
• Plays a pivotal role as an intermediate in the production of phosphate esters, ensuring a high mono-ester content
• Reagent for cyclisation and ring closures
• Suitable for drying gas streams
• In pigment manufacturing
Please note: We are unable to sell chemicals to members of the public.