A metal halide salt, meaning a compound between a metal and a halogen, potassium chloride is an odourless compound composed of potassium and chlorine and dissolves readily in water.
It holds application across agrochemical, dairy, oil & gas, water treatment and more.
We are an award-winning supplier and distributor of potassium chloride. It is available in 25kg bags with fast distribution across the UK.
• Fertiliser manufacture: One of the most common uses of the compound.
• Dairy applications
• Petroleum & natural gas - mixed with water as an aid in preparation.
• Water softener
• Table salt substitute - to make it sodium free.
• Medical: Treatment of hypokalaemia.
• Calibration of radiation monitoring equipment.
Please note: We are unable to sell chemicals to members of the public.