A non-hazardous white-yellow crystalline powder, sodium gluconate produced by the fermentation of glucose. Highly soluble in water, it has good sequestering properties and is stable under extreme temperature and alkalinity.
This product is available as either a solid or liquid.
• Detergent formulations and equipment cleaning.
• Cleaning and degreasing of fibres.
• As a softener.
• Retardant and plasticiser in concrete and plaster admixtures as both. Assists with the removal of concrete deposits.
• Treatment of metallic surfaces, metal degreasing and aluminium etching.
• Effective sequestrant for calcium, magnesium, iron, aluminium, copper and manganese in strongly alkaline conditions.
With over 50 years’ experience and our own distribution fleet, we are leading suppliers of sodium gluconate across the UK and are perfectly placed to meet any requirement.
Please note: We are unable to sell chemicals to members of the public.