Our DAP is available as a technical and food grade material. It can be supplied as a compound solid — taking the form of a white, odourless powder — or a solution in a range of bulk sizes.
DAP holds applications across a range of industries, including agriculture, oil and gas, beverage manufacture, textiles and more. It is created by a reaction of ammonium salt with phosphoric acid.
• Fertiliser - A highly-soluble phosphorus and nitrogen supplement for improved plant nutrition, growth, quality and soil fertility.
• Demetallation - DAP aids water dispersion throughout the process of recycling used oil as a fuel.
• Provides nutrients for yeast fermentation in winemaking and brewing mead.
• Used as a buffering and leavening agent in baking.
• Used in purifying sugar.
• Can control precipitation of alkali-soluble and acid-insoluble colloidal dyes on wool.
• A fire-proof agent for wood, paper and fabric.
• Lowers combustion temperatures and increases charring to reduce fuel presence
• As a flux for soldering tin, copper, zinc and brass
• Acts as a fire retardant by lowering combusting temperature.
With over 50 years’ experience, state-of-the-art facilities and our own vehicle fleet, we are leading UK manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of diammonium phosphate.
Please note: We are unable to sell chemicals to members of the public.