We supply hydrogen peroxide as a solution in a range of dilutions, two of the most popular strengths being 35% and 50%. This is available in a range of bulk sizes to suit your requirements.
• Horticulture: a weak hydrogen peroxide solution is used in watering solutions. Its spontaneous decomposition releases oxygen that enhances a plant’s root development and helps to treat root rot.
• Veterinary practice: used for wound disinfection and as an emetic.
• Cleaning product manufacture: Used as a green replacement for chlorine-based products in the manufacture of mild bleach and laundry detergent household cleaning formulations.
• Sterilising and disinfecting: Used across a range of industrial settings as an antimicrobial.
• Recycling and waste: An oxidant used in recovering non-ferrous metals from electronic waste as well as de-inking in paper recycling processes.
• Oil and gas exploration: Used to oxidise rock matrix in preparation for micro-fossil analysis.
• Mining and metal processing: Used for removing organic impurities from ore.
• Drinking water treatment: used to remove odours, organic materials and change the taste of water from wells and other drinking water sources.
• Wastewater treatment: a strong oxidiser, effective in controlling sulphide and organic-related odours in wastewater collection and treatment systems.
• BOD and COD removal from wastewater: hydrogen peroxide decomposes to oxygen and water, adding dissolved oxygen to the system.
• Pollutants removal: an oxidising agent with a number of applications in refinery wastewater systems.
• Paper manufacture and recycling: Used as a bleaching agent in the pulping process and for de-inking when recycling.
• Textile manufacturing: A cheap method of bleaching materials used in clothing production, like cotton.
• Personal care: wide applications as an oxidising and antimicrobial agent in products for teeth whitening, hair care and ear wax.
• LCD display and semiconductor manufacture: also used as an etchant for printed circuit boards.
• Food processing: a disinfectant for sterilising cardboard and plastic packaging materials intended for contact with food products.
• Chemical manufacture: Used in the synthesis of other major chemicals.
We have been trading in this particular commodity chemical since 1997 and are the trusted hydrogen peroxide supplier for clients across the UK.
Please note: We are unable to sell chemicals to members of the public.