Vitamin B12 can be used in food, beverage, pharmaceutical, healthcare, personal care products, agriculture and animal feed.
Vitamin B12 is naturally present in some foods and added to others as a fortification ingredient to enhance the nutritional value. It is also used as a dietary supplement.
We are leading suppliers of vitamin B12 in bulk sizes to suit any requirements. Our B12 is available as a red powder in multiples of 1kg.
We have decades of experience as a trusted ingredients partner for customers across the UK, offering fast, secure delivery through our privately-owned distribution fleet.
• Multivitamins and vitamin supplements
• Can be used in the treatment of B12 deficiency, anaemia and liver disease
• As a colouring agent for ham, sausages, ice creams, fish and meat products.
• Supplements: B-complex, multivitamin and vitamin B12 tablets and liquids.
• Energy and sports drinks
• Breakfast cereals
• Food fortification: added to cereals, slimming foods, plant-based milk alternatives, energy bars, instant formulas and beverages.
• To increase the survival capacity of seeds
Please note: We are unable to sell chemicals to members of the public.