Peracetic acid is a fast-acting and fully biodegradable biocide, sanitiser and antimicrobial. It destroys pathogenic microorganisms including bacteria, viruses, spores and fungi.
PAA breaks down into ecologically harmless components, making it a popular environmentally-friendly alternative disinfectant.
Our peracetic acid is BPR grade, supplied in accordance with Article 95. Its antimicrobial efficacy is approved under EN1276, EN1650, EN13704, EN13697, EN1656, EN14349, EN14476, EN16437. This material is for use with the following product types:
• Sterilisation of food and beverage packaging, equipment, bottling lines and other surfaces.
• Clean-in-place (CIP) - cleaning interior surfaces of pipes, vessels, process equipment, filters and associated fittings, without disassembly.
• Sanitiser in poultry premises, dairy farms, fish farms and other agricultural settings. Not sure that in-situ is the correct phrase to use in this example.
• For cooling tower water disinfection, controlling biofilm formation and legionella bacteria.
• Disinfection and odour control in wastewater treatment.
• Disinfectant in dairy farming environments.
• For disinfection of treatment surfaces.
• Disinfection in cleanrooms, laboratories and other controlled environments.
• Disinfection of laundry and textiles.
With over 50 years’ experience, state-of-the-art facilities and privately-owned distribution capabilities, we are leading UK manufacturers and suppliers of peracetic acid.
Please note: We are unable to sell chemicals to members of the public.