Acetone is a clear, colourless liquid that can dissolve or break down other materials, such as paint, varnish, or grease.
• To clean metal surfaces and glass
• Remove paint/varnish/lacquer/super glue
• Remove oil
• Cut through grease
• To clean nail grooming tools – nail clippers and cuticle cutter, for example
• To remove melted plastic from surfaces
• To clean plastics, whereby their chemical makeup is different to the chemical makeup of acetone – for example polypropylene
• Remove stickers/sticker residue
• Take out permanent marker marks
• Eradicate ink stains
Please note: We are unable to sell chemicals to members of the public.