Airquest HEDP 60 solution of 1-hydroxyethylidene-1,1-diphosphonic acid, used in detergents, water treatment, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals as a sequestrant for calcium, iron and other metals.
• Industrial and institutional cleaning formulations/detergents which are especially useful in green formulations.
• HEDP is supplied and used as a sequestrant in textile dyeing.
• Primary applications in the water treatment industry include reverse osmosis formulation, cooling water treatment, boiler water treatment, swimming pools, scale, and corrosion inhibitor.
• Scale and corrosion control in cooling water and oil field applications.
• Stabiliser for hydrogen peroxide in transport
• HEDP is applicable as a sequestrant in cosmetics.
Please note: We are unable to sell chemicals to members of the public.