Deionised water is water that has had its ions removed. It is clear, colourless and with no distinguishing odour.
We are a leading UK manufacturer and supplier of high-quality deionised water. Our specification is in line with 1 microsiemens per centimetre.
• Critical cleaning: Used in environments where the complete removal of certain undesirable contaminants is required, for example human medical devices, drugs as well as in cleanrooms.
• Reducing mineral scale build-up
• Manufacturing: prevents the buildup of minerals like salt and prevents interference caused by potential impurities.
• Freshwater and marine aquariums: free of copper and chlorine, avoiding the buildup of algae on aquarium plants and keeping inhabitants free of disease.
• Humidors: prevents stored tobacco products from gathering bacteria, mould and contaminants.
• Lead acid batteries in cars and trucks: deionised water can prevent cells being eroded.
• Automotive cooling systems: for flushing and topping up engine cooling systems; the low mineral content prevents scale buildup.
• Cleaning & rinsing to avoid marks
• Fire extinguishers: useful as a result of its low electronic conductivity
• Pharmaceuticals and cosmetics: A raw material, ingredient or solvent when processing, formulating or manufacturing.
Please note: We are unable to sell chemicals to members of the public.